The method of colouring, by means of applying fabric dyes to free fibre, thread and fabric are known as material dyeing. Being finished for hundreds of years, it has experimented in many special methods until today, and excellent consequences were obtained. At the present time, viktoria cloth dyes, that’s one of the largest brandmarks of cloth dyeing, shows three one of a kind types of it. These are; bucket or sink technique, boiling technique and washing-gadget approach. These strategies can be defined within the following passages. I. Bucket or sink approach
• this fabric dyeing method is completed by using filling a bucket or a big box with water or occluding the drain of the sink; on the way to fill it with water.
• if the operation is finished someplace out of the sink; the cover must be spread in order now not the water to drift out.
• before starting this fabric dyeing operation, the sink or the bullet must be packed with 60 c warm water, because the experts advocate, and the powder fabric dye need to be dissolved with hot water in another container.
• if the coloration is too mild, a bit bit more dye have to be brought, but if it’s miles too darkish hot water must be brought.
• the dissolved dye have to be poured to the area where the water is and have to be stirred for some time.
• after being cleared of all of its stains, the item to be dyed is put where the dye is, via being moist, and water and the dye are stirred for 10 minutes, without giving a smash.
• the fabric that is saved inside the water for at least half of an hour and mostly for an hour, is taken out of the water when determined that it has the anticipated shade.
• just after dyeing, fiske cloth dye stabilizer is applied in accordance with the instructions.
• you need to then rinse the dyed fabric with bloodless water. After this, wash your material with warm water and a smooth detergent; rinse it and dry it. Once you have dried, your material may have the anticipated coloration. Ii. Boiling method
boiling is any other approach used for fabric dyeing.
• a large pot in which material can circulate without difficulty is full of water and this pot is placed on the cookstove. The cookstove is switched on and when the water starts boiling the dye is introduced into the water.
• the item to be dyed is wetted and thrown into the water.
• the item to be dyed is put in which the dye is, by way of wetting; after being cleaned of all its stains. It’s far stirred inside the first 10 mins without giving a smash.
• after this step, rinse the dyed cloth with cold water. Then, wash your material with heat water and tender detergent, rinse and dry it. After drying, your fabric could have the anticipated color. Iii. Washing system approach
you can effortlessly dye your fabric with washing machine material dyeing technique.
• the temperature level of the bathing system should be constant at the best degree. Additionally, the time setting have to be fixed in a manner that the gadget will operate at least half-hour.
• the material dye is melted completely by way of stirring it with warm water in a plastic pot.
• in another pot; if cotton or linen is being dyed, salt should be dissolved in four glasses of very hot water; and if silk or nylon is being dyed, a cup of vinegar and a couple of-4 glasses of hot water should be combined(combined( together.
• first off the dye, and after that, the vinegar and salt are spilt into the detergent box of the bathing machine and it need to be switched on.
• after the system stops, the dyed cloth is washed one more time with heat water and it will become equipped to apply.