UTS Gradwell Brungs Scholarships: Applications are now being accepted for an excellent funding opportunity named UTS Gradwell Brungs Scholarships. This program is reserved for students entering the first year of any UTS undergraduate course in the autumn session 2020.
The motive behind providing such scholarship is to provide financial assistance to talented students who are unable to commence their undergraduate studies at UTS due to their financial hardship.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university in Australia formed in 1988. In 2018, the university witnessed enrolment of 45,930 students in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? The university is famous globally for its innovative teaching, and unmatchable facilitates. It has made a place among the world’s leading young universities. It is ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Up to two new Recipients will be awarded the program each year. Each winner of the program will get $20,000 for two years to support their study at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 13, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Award: $40,000 ($20,000 each)
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
UTS Gradwell Brungs Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australia and New Zealand students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students enrolled in an undergraduate course in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: Meeting the following eligibility criteria is required:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Be under 23 years of age at the commencement of the relevant academic year
- Be commencing the first year of any UTS undergraduate course in the Autumn session
- Be enrolled, or intend to enrol, full time in a UTS undergraduate course
- Apply for a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage
- Be available to attend an interview in person.
- How to Apply for the UTS Gradwell Brungs Scholarships: Completing the online application form and sending it with accompanying documents will help you book your place in the program. Note: To get this funding opportunity, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at UTS.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity application to demonstrate financial need. Supporting statements maximum of 300 words for each question and Reference letter must be sent with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course. Before starting the process of admission, must check all the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the UTS English language requirements, you must require demonstrating proficiency in English. For more information on language requirements, check here.